Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is a privately owned Human Services company that has been helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful jobs since 1982. You can be part of our rewarding mission and make a difference in the lives of others each and every day.
When you join our team, you join the best talent around. We offer individual development plans, customized training, competitive wages and benefits, a supportive company culture as well as tools and resources to succeed and advance within the company.
Work & Community Support engages individuals in work, recreation, and other personal activities that promote living a preferredlifestyle in theircommunity. Work & Community Support gives the individual the opportunity to participate in activities that will put them on a path to independence.
As a Work & Community Support Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide long-term, on-site, job support for the duration of a clients’ employment
- Serve as a coach and advocate for clients to foster success in the workplace
- Support client participation in volunteer and/or other recreational activities to help develop self-advocacy, independent living and communication skills
The job might be for you if:
- You are seeking a career with purpose
- You want to make a positive impact in the lives of others
- You thrive being part of a collaborative team
- Valid Driver’s License and comfortable with travel within the community
- Monday – Friday, daytime hours availability (flexibility offered for part-time)
- Comfortable using technology for documentation and organization
Interested in learning more?
Apply through Indeed today. If you have any questions, please call our team at 866-761-1347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations are confidential. We look forward to learning more about you.
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is a privately owned Human Services company that has been helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful jobs since 1982.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Work/life balance
- Growth and Development
For further details on the above, please click here:https://workopportunities.net/careers/
Upon employment acceptance, candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background and motor vehicle check.