Work Opportunities Unlimited
Team Leader – Human Services – Stoughton, MA
We’re looking for a dynamic Team Leader for our Stoughton, MA service area. We are an award winning, community-based Human Services organization founded in 1982. We create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day. At WOU, we believe all people can work. We assist individuals who experience barriers to employment find and retain meaningful employment within the community.
The Team Leader will ensure that their team of Career Resource Specialists are supported and deliver high quality client services that meet state mandates. The role will also share in providing direct service to clients. In a leadership role, you will spend time in the field with their team, working to coach, mentor, train, and evaluate, including modeling business development activities. You will manage the financial budget for the team, maintain relationships with and secure referrals from referral sources, and ensure that quality and compliance standards are maintained.
Skills and Experience we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a community-based or service-oriented role.
- Supervisory skills; capable of inspiring and motivating the CRS team on a daily basis.
- Budget development and management.
- A clear and concise communication style that promotes the WOU mission and community connection.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams and database programs.
- Competitive pay and opportunity for advancement.
- A strong, positive culture firmly grounded in a meaningful purpose.
- Generous benefits package including health and dental coverage, 401(k) enrollment, combined PTO policy, holiday pay and educational assistance.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Serving in the community where you live
Sound like a match?
Visit our website at www.workopportunities.net to learn more and apply TODAY! Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on the training and professional development of qualified team members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for those with barriers to employment since the company’s inception in 1982.