Work Opportunities Unlimited
Senior Employment Specialist- Braintree, MA
We’re looking for a dynamic Lead Employment Specialist for our Braintree, MA service area. We are an award-winning, community-based Human Services organization founded in 1982. We create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day. At WOU, we believe all people can work. We assist individuals who experience barriers to employment find and retain meaningful employment within the community.
The Senior Employment Specialist will ensure that their team of Employment Specialists are supported and deliver high quality client services that meet state mandates. The role will also share in providing direct service to clients. In a leadership role, you will spend time in the field with their team, working to coach, mentor, train, and evaluate, including modeling business development activities. You will manage the financial budget for the team, maintain relationships with and secure referrals from referral sources, and ensure that quality and compliance standards are maintained.
Senior Employment Specialist skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a community-based or service-oriented role.
- Supervisory skills; capable of inspiring and motivating the CRS team on a daily basis.
- A clear and concise communication style that promotes the WOU mission and community connection.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams and database programs.
- Competitive pay and opportunity for advancement.
- A strong, positive culture firmly grounded in a meaningful purpose.
- Generous benefits package including health and dental coverage, 401(k) enrollment, combined PTO policy, holiday pay and educational assistance.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Serving in the community where you live.
Please submit an employment application for our Lead Employment Specialist role
Questions? Call us at 866-761-1347
Creating New Opportunities for Success in the Workplace, Every Day!