Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited, a privately-owned company with over 300 employees along the east coast, has helped people with barriers to employment find meaningful work since 1982. We are hiring a Human Services Team Leader who will assist in the leadership and growth of the Woburn area market.
You will serve as a Coach/Player, supporting a team of dedicated professionals to develop and maintain employment opportunities for individuals with barriers to employment. We refer to the candidates we support in finding employment as our “clients.”
A day in the life of the Team Leader might include:
- Actively engaged in the community to coach, mentor, and support team members
- Partnering with local businesses to identify employment opportunities for clients
- Providing services to clients to assist them in achieving their goals for employment and independence
- Supporting team members with weekly and monthly objectives
- Creating career goals with clients and teaching vocational skills: interview preparation, writing resumes and cover letters
What you bring to the role:
- Skilled at providing feedback to team members both positive and constructive for continuous improvement
- Track record of demonstratable success meeting and exceeding goals
- Comfort level with technology and utilizing it to maximize efficiencies in workflow
- Interest or experience working in a community-based setting
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with our stakeholders to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
- A family-owned, mission driven company that provides a supportive culture and collaborative environment
- Monday-Friday, business hours, on-site
- Competitive pay, accrued paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and more
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, tuition assistance, and a 401(k) plan
- Professional development opportunities
Join our team and help change the world of work!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at: www.workopportunities.net Questions? Call our Recruiting Team at 866-761-1347.