Work Opportunities Unlimited
Job Coach – Human Services
Flexibility to be full- or part-time, daytime hours, Monday-Friday
Are you a passionate individual who thrives when helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety your cup of tea? Do you want to make a difference in the community where you live? If this sounds familiar, then keep reading! Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Service organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Job Coach in the Seabrook, NH region! Our Job Coaches are the face of the organization – acting as a career consultant to both the individuals we serve and the community surrounding.
As a Job Coach, a typical day might include the following:
- Job Coaching: Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site and teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing.
- Business Developing: Building relationships with businesses within the community through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
- A dynamic work culture promoting personal and professional growth
- A diverse team of experts ready to assist
- A strong community-driven mission
- An awesome benefits package and competitive wages (because who wouldn’t want that!)
- Skills in building close-knit relationships and trust with others
- Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
- Experience working with individuals with barriers to employment
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and teamwork.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347