Work Opportunities Unlimited
Job Coach – Human Services – Plymouth
This is a part-time position with a great Mon-Wed-Friday schedule!
Are you someone who thrives when helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety, your best work environment? Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Services organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Job Coach in Plymouth, NH. As a Job Coach, a typical day might include the following:
Job Coaching: Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site and teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing.
- A dynamic work culture promoting personal and professional growth
- A diverse team of experts ready to assist
- A strong community-driven mission
- An awesome benefits package and competitive wages (because who wouldn’t want that!)
If you have:
- Skills in building close-knit relationships
- Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
- Experience working with individuals with barriers to employment
Email your resume to email@example.com or apply online via www.workopportunities.net
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on the training and professional development of qualified team members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for those with barriers to employment since the company’s inception in 1982