Work Opportunities Unlimited
Job Coach- Concord, NH
Are you a passionate individual who thrives when helping others? Is a work environment filled with variety your idea of a great day? Do you want to make a difference in the community where you live? If this sounds familiar, then keep reading! Work Opportunities Unlimited, a community-based Human Service organization, is currently searching for our next energetic Job Coach in Concord, NH
As a Job Coach, a typical day might include the following:
- Job Coaching: Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site and teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing.
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and teamwork.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Develop career goals, prepare clients for their job search, cheer as they secure their job, coach the individuals as they learn the tasks and responsibilities.
- On-site support with community activities, including paid employment, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses.
- Write daily notes & track monthly progress/goals.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with WOU
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347