Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is a privately owned Human Services company that has been helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful jobs since 1982. You can be part of our rewarding mission and make a difference in the lives of others each and every day.
When you join our team, you join the best talent around. We offer individual development plans, customized training, competitive wages and benefits, a supportive company culture as well as tools and resources to succeed and advance within the company.
An Employment Specialist engages clients to find and maintain meaningful work. This role will support clients through the process of achieving success and independence in employment.
As an Employment Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Working with clients to develop career goals and objectives, assisting clients in finding and maintaining meaningful employment
- Teaching clients how to create a customized resume, fill out effective job applications, write cover letters, and prepare for interviews
- Actively engaging with businesses to develop employment opportunities for clients
- Coaching clients at their job site and providing guidance to ensure success and independence
The job might be for you if:
- You are a great networker who enjoys building new relationships in the community
- You have human services experience or an interest in the field
- You want to make a positive impact in the lives of others
- You thrive being part of a collaborative team
Additional requirements include:
- Valid driver’s license and comfortable with travel within the community
- Monday – Friday, daytime hours availability (flexibility offered for part-time)
- Comfortable using technology for documentation and organization
Interested in learning more?
Apply today. If you have any questions, please call our team at 866-761-1347 or email email@example.com
All conversations are confidential. We look forward to learning more about you.
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is a privately owned Human Services company that has been helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful jobs since 1982.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Work/life balance
- Growth and Development
For further details on the above, please click here: https://workopportunities.net/careers/
Upon employment acceptance, candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background and motor vehicle check.