Work Opportunities Unlimited
Employment Specialist – Human Services
We are actively seeking bold, passionate & creative team members in Quincy, MA! Join our team as an Employment Specialist! We have part and full time opportunities available – flexible hours!
Welcome to a unique role as an Employment Specialist with an award-winning company. As a community-based human services organization, Work Opportunities Unlimited is redefining success at work. Thanks to a dynamic team of Directors, Team Leaders & Employment Specialists, we’re proud to serve thousands of individuals each year across eight states.
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with F/T and P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and team working.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Developing career goals, prepare for their job search, secure their job, coach the individuals as they learn the tasks and responsibilities.
- On-site support with community activities, including paid employment, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Developing and maintain relationships with local businesses.
- Writing daily notes & tracking monthly progress/goals.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, driver’s license and proof of being listed as a covered driver on an auto insurance policy.
- Upon job offer, candidates must submit to satisfactory criminal and driving record checks in order to attain employment with WOU.
Apply today for our Employment Specialist role!