Work Opportunities Unlimited
Do you thrive being around people and love to flex networking skills? Are you passionate about developing relationships and redefining success in the workplace? As an award-winning and community-based organization, Work Opportunities Unlimited is helping individuals overcome their barriers to employment every day. We’re looking for our next dedicated human services superstar to join our amazing team and create positive change in your community in the Ft. Lauderdale area!
This position is part-time or full-time!
A day in the life:
- Support adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers find fulfilling employment.
- Meet with clients in the community at a public place of your choosing.
- Help clients apply for jobs, resume building, and interview preparation.
- Transport clients to and from work within the community.
- Document & track daily notes and monthly progress/goals.
- Connect with local businesses; explaining to them the benefits of collaborating with WOU.
- Passionate about human services & working with individuals with barriers.
- Upon job offer candidate must submit to a satisfactory background check.
Why join our team?
- Family Atmosphere: We are proud to foster a supportive, tight-knit & creative work culture!
- Great Benefits: We offer excellent health benefits combined with a generous PTO policy, 401(k) with a match, tuition assistant & nine paid holidays!
- Opportunity to Grow: We strongly believe in promoting from within; turning your job into a meaningful & long-term career!
Apply online via www.workopportunities.net Questions? 866-761-1347
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on the training and professional development of qualified team members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for those with barriers to employment since the company’s inception in 1982.