Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited is looking for an energetic Employment Specialist who loves working with people as much as we do. In this role, you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and knowledgeable team, all while helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful work. If you love helping others, then apply to join our team today!
What your day might look like as an Employment Specialist:
- Supporting adults and youths with disabilities or other barriers to employment to obtain a job.
- Creating career goals with your clients and helping with their job search.
- Teaching vocational skills: interview preparation, writing resumes and cover letters.
- Coaching: provide on-site support for your clients’ work as they learn the responsibilities of the role.
- Traveling to meet clients in their local community to support with employment goals.
- Writing daily notes, track monthly progress and goals using our online portal.
Benefits of joining our team:
- A family-owned, women-led, and mission driven company that provides a supportive culture and collaborative environment.
- Flexible schedule during day-time hours, Monday – Friday.
- Competitive pay and accrued paid time off.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, tuition assistance, and a 401(k) plan.
- Career development opportunities.
- Serve your community while having fun!
Successful candidates for this role must have a bachelor’s degree with one year of direct experience OR an associate degree with two years of direct experience OR four years total experience working around individuals with disabilities.
Send resume to email@example.com
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
Upon employment acceptance, candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background and motor vehicle check.