Work Opportunities Unlimited
People want purpose in their lives — and that includes work. At Work Opportunities Unlimited, we are striving to make work a win-win proposition for both our team members and clients alike! By providing top-notch tools and a flexible schedule, our Employment Specialists can better serve individuals with disabilities in finding their dream job. If you are interested in joining our mission, then apply today!
What your day might look like as an Employment Specialist:
· Meeting with clients in the community.
· Identifying client career goals and develop their person-centered plans.
· Teaching clients how to create a customized resume, fill out effective job applications, write cover letters, and prepare for interviews.
· Conduct employer visits to build relationships and assess the best employment matches for clients.
· Coaching clients at their job site and providing guidance to ensure success and independence.
· Traveling to meet clients in their local community to support with employment goals.
· Documenting progress in daily notes and summaries on regular intervals.
Benefits of joining our team:
· A family-owned, women-led, and mission driven company that provides a supportive culture and collaborative environment.
· Flexible schedule during day-time hours, Monday – Friday.
· Competitive pay and accrued paid time off.
· Ten paid holidays.
· Health, dental, and vision benefits, tuition assistance, and a 401(k) plan.
· Career development opportunities.
· Serve your community while having fun!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
Upon employment acceptance, candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background and motor vehicle check.
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on the training and professional development of qualified team members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for those with barriers to employment since the company’s inception in 1982.