Work Opportunities Unlimited
Employment Specialist-Human Services
We are looking for our next Employment Specialist in Attleboro, MA!
Here at Work Opportunities Unlimited, we believe all people can work and strive to provide new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
As an Employment Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
Job Coaching: Providing on-site support with an individual at their job site and teaching pre-vocational skills such as resume writing, application writing and in-person interviewing.
Business Development: Building relationships with businesses within the community through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
Why choose WOU?
- Flexible, day-time schedule with F/T and P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and teamwork.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Develop career goals, prepare for their job search, secure their job, coach the individuals as they learn the tasks and responsibilities.
- On-site support with community activities, including paid employment, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses.
- Write daily notes & track monthly progress/goals.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with WOU
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via www.workopportunities.net Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
Email your resume to email@example.com or apply online via www.workopportunities.net
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347