Work Opportunities Unlimited
Director of Career Services – Laconia, NH
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you passionate about your community and working to improve the lives of students and adults with disabilities? If so, Work Opportunities Unlimited might be the perfect match for you. Work Opportunities Unlimited is looking for a Director of Career Services for our Laconia, NH market.
You will supervise a team of dedicated professionals to develop and maintain employment opportunities for individuals with barriers to employment. You will work extensively in the community to coach, mentor and develop your team while also taking an active role with our clients. We are looking for someone who is a great networker, able to connect and build valuable relationships within the Laconia region.
What makes our culture unique?
- We are team-oriented, collaborative and innovative, building great relationships to create success for our clients.
- We speak openly and honestly, and we do what we say.
- We are outcome-based, driven to provide measurable results.
- We are passionate about our mission of “creating opportunities for success in the workplace, everyday” and the belief that all people can work.
- We have fun, we work hard but take time out to celebrate our successes.
A day in the life of a Director might include:
- Meeting with clients, families and referral sources.
- Hiring and supervising a dedicated team of professionals.
- Partnering and networking with local business and employers to identify employment opportunities.
- Active involvement with our clients, by advocating and creating new opportunities in the workforce for their future.
- Providing strategic direction for market growth and development.
- Managing the fiscal responsibilities of the market including revenue growth and expenses.
What does ‘community-based’ look like?
- Exciting and rewarding as you facilitate client success and change the world of work.
- You’re not spending your day at a desk or in a cubicle!
- Great level of autonomy and independence to manage your market.
- Freedom to use your creative talents to meet your objectives.
- Going home knowing you made a difference in the lives of clients, families and team members.
Join our team and help change the world of work!
Send your resume or visit our website at: www.workopportunities.net
Questions? Call our Recruiting Team at 866-761-1347