Work Opportunities Unlimited
Manager of Community Outreach, Business Development and Career Services
Work Opportunities Unlimited, a privately-owned company with over 300 employees along the east coast, has helped people with barriers to employment find meaningful work since 1982. We are hiring a Manager of Community Outreach, Business Development & Career Services who will lead and grow our Fort Lauderdale area market.
You will serve as a Coach/Player, leading a team of dedicated professionals to develop and maintain employment opportunities for individuals with barriers to employment. We refer to the candidates we support in finding employment as our “clients.”
A day in the life of the Manager might include:
- Working extensively in the community to coach, mentor, and develop your team while also taking an active role in your client’s employment goals
- Meeting with clients, employers, and state funding sources
- Sourcing, networking, and partnering with local businesses to identify employment opportunities
- Providing strategic direction for market growth and development
- Managing the fiscal responsibilities of the market including revenue growth and expenses
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years of management experience developing and leading a high-performing team
- Commitment and passion for the work you do with a desire to bring those skills to a new opportunity
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least one year providing employment services to individuals with disabilities
- Track record of demonstratable success meeting and exceeding goals
- Comfort level with technology and utilizing it to maximize efficiencies in workflow
- Interest or experience in a community-based business
- A family-owned, mission driven company that provides a supportive culture and collaborative environment
- Monday-Friday, business hours, on-site
- Competitive pay, accrued paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and more
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, tuition assistance, and a 401(k) plan
- Professional development opportunities
Join our team and help change the world of work!
Send your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at: www.workopportunities.net Questions? Call our Recruiting Team at 866-761-1347.