Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work & Community Support Specialist – Part time
Want to positively impact the lives of individuals and make a difference in your local community? If you are looking for a rewarding and flexible position, join our team as a Work & Community Support Specialist! Work Opportunities Unlimited, founded in 1982, is a Human Services company providing exceptional employment services to individuals with barriers to employment. We are seeking a high energy, dynamic team member to join our team in the Auburn, ME area!
A day in the life:
- Supporting: adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Job Coaching: develop career goals, resume writing, build interview skills.
- You have a passion for helping others!
- You are adaptable to changing environments!
- You are super organized, even while on-the-go!
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Flexible, day-time schedule with P/T opportunities available.
- Excellent benefit package even for part time employees!
- Paid training and tremendous growth within!
Visit our website: www.workopportunities.net
Email resume: email@example.com
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on the training and professional development of qualified team members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for those with barriers to employment since the company’s inception in 1982.