Work Opportunities Unlimited
Business Developer – Human Services
This exciting opportunity is currently part-time.
Are you ready to start building a career in the Human Services field while positively impacting the lives of others? Look no further! Work Opportunities Unlimited is a community-based Human Services organization founded in 1982. When you join our team, you join the best talent around! We offer individual development plans, one-on-one personal training and job shadowing opportunities, competitive wages and benefits, a dynamic company culture as well as tools and resources to succeed and advance within the company.
As a Business Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Working with clients to develop career goals and objectives, assisting clients in finding and maintaining meaningful employment
- Actively engages with businesses to develop employment opportunities for clients.
- Conduct employer visits to build relationships and assess the best employment matches for clients.
The job might be for you if:
- You are a great networker who thrives in building new relationships in the community.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You have human services experience, or a strong desire to work in the field. You are motivated and driven to help people succeed. You want to make a difference in the world, one person at a time.
- You enjoy a community-based environment. You thrive at multi-tasking and can stay organized on-the-go. You stay focused and pay attention to all the details.
About Work Opportunities Unlimited
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on the training and professional development of qualified team members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for those with barriers to employment since the company’s inception in 1982.