Our community-based Youth and Adult Career Services helps individuals learn to make positive decisions, community connections, secure employment and develop both personally and professionally toward success in life.
- We are an alternative to removing youth from their families and communities.
- We assist parents with finding and maintaining employment to support their families.
- We work directly with families, Juvenile Officers, employers, schools and other community members to help participants secure jobs with a future.
- We prepare both youth and adults before starting work by teaching them how to engage in constructive social behavior that helps them develop positive identities as workers and community members.
Youth and adults who are looking to explore careers, secure employment, and/or achieve academically in order to succeed in life. We serve individuals between the ages of 10 into adulthood including those who may experience cognitive, behavioral or emotional challenges.
- Career planning
- Job application and interview training
- Resume development
- Company tours
- Secure employment
- Support to maintain employment
- Academic support
- Daily contact and weekly family contact
- Development of positive relationships
- Weekend tracking of activities
- Gain access to our network of employers
- Utilize our job board to find job openings that match your skills and interests
- Actively customize your service to meet your needs
- Learn how to set goals and put in action the steps to achieve them
- Receive assistance from our experienced team of both local and remote professionals