The Director will be responsible for ensuring that the Career Resource Specialist (CRS) team delivers excellent client services. In some markets, the Director is also responsible for providing direct service to clients. The Director position is expected to spend a minimum of 50% of his/her time in the field working to coach, mentor, train, and evaluate the CRS team, including modeling business development activities. A Director is also responsible for management of the financial budget for the team, maintaining relationships with and securing referrals from referral sources, and ensuring that quality and compliance standards are maintained.
A day in the life:
- Meet with clients, families and referral sources.
- Hire, train & supervise a dedicated team of professionals.
- Partner and network with local business and employers to identify employment opportunities.
- Active involvement with our clients, by advocating and creating new opportunities in the workforce for their future
- Provide strategic direction for market growth and development.
- Manage the fiscal responsibilities of the market including revenue growth and expenses.